In the following I have listed the most important step-by-step, self-responsibility system for highly self-motivated persons.
Here is what I learned:
It was very important for me to understand what I, and only I, had to provide for myself in my ecommerce ideas development!
I realized the burning desire to improve the quality of my life and fulfill my dreams.
I had to go on against my goals - do the right things – recognize the learning curve just like any business - accepting that my new venture on the Internet was different.
The knowledge of helping others was not strange to me, but I had to accept and commit to help others with e-commerce ideas to get success.
To build my business on trust, honesty, and sincerity was a must for me - and in the past I have got many confirming statements about this issue - from successful people on the Net.
From early experience in my life, I knew I had to be a highly self-motivated person - this was my way of determining my future – and I believed it.
I am 100% sold on this myself and committed to building my business - I can’t wait to tell others about it – and I sincerely hope that anybody thinking about ecommerce ideas - will get the needed help from my products and services.
A - Getting StartedThe importance of understanding what you and only You must provide for yourself!
- Willingness to learn
B - Communication
- Be a Good Listener.
- Learn the most important two words to say when you are aiming to get on common ground with your prospects.
- How to begin a conversation using the F.O.R.M. method. (B3)
C - Understanding Your Prospect
- Types of E-commerce Ideas Prospects
- Experience Rating System
- Characteristics and Motives
- Be aware of your prospects traits
D - The Art of Prospecting
- Prospecting is just like fishing.
- Make sure your clients want to be involved with you, not just the ecommerce ideas, product, or service you are marketing.
E - Leadership
- What is Leadership?
- Broad Leadership Tasks.
- Leadership Attributes.
- Managers versus Leaders.
A - Getting Started With Ecommerce Ideas
Before you embark on the step-by-step system, let's understand what you must provide for yourself when marketing your ecommerce ideas.
A1 - Enthusiasm
I Am Sold Myself. You will never show or have believable enthusiasm unless you are personally sold on whatever you are doing -100%.
A2 - Belief
No one is ready for something until he or she believes they can acquire it. The state of mind must be belief. Open-mindedness is essential for a belief. Belief is your conviction. Belief is a transfer of your feelings on faith.
A3 - Desire
You must have a burning desire, a desire to improve the quality of your life, and a desire to get from Point A (where you currently are) to Point B (where you want to be in your life).
A4 - Persistence
You must realize that persistence will overcome resistance. Never - never - never give up. Quitting guarantees failure.
A5 - Consistency
Do the right things over and over on a daily basis.
A6 - Willingness to Learn
Regardless of your background, recognize that your new venture on the Internet is different. There is a learning curve just like in any business.
A7 - Commitment
You must have a willingness and ability to follow through on a decision long after the excitement and emotion of the moment have passed. You must be committed to building a business that provides your desired success. Moreover, you must commit to help others.
A8 - Integrity
Your business will not be successful if it is not built on trust, honesty, and sincerity. Do the right things and be the right person.
A9 - Motivated
Self-responsibility will be the absolute key to your success. You will have to be a highly self-motivated person. Your experience will be awesome when you realize that you determine your future.
B - Communication
B 1 - Be a Good ListenerTo be able to sell your excellent ecommerce ideas you have to be a good listener!
- Your Body Language conveys your level of interest.
- Take notes to show you value what is being shared.
- Ask questions that probe for better understanding.
- Never interrupt.
- Express your interest with acknowledging phrases and nods.
- Restate what your prospect has said to show you are listening.
- Follow the direction of the conversation without quick detours.
- Show respect and interest no matter what.
B 2 - Learn the most important two wordsTwo words to say when you are aiming to get on common ground with your prospects, customers, and sales force about your e-commerce ideas -
B 3 - How to begin a conversation with a strangerProfile them as a prospect using the F.O.R.M. method.
- From -
Where are you from, John?
- Occupation -
What type of work are you involved in?
- Recreation -
What do like to do when you are not working?
- Motivation -
What is really important to you at this stage in your life?
C - Understanding Your Prospect
C 1 - Types of Prospects. Three types of "Apples"
- Red Apples
are ripe and see the value of your Ecommerce Ideas.
- Green Apples
need a little more information to choose the best ecommerce ideas option.
- Rotten Apples
are negative, close-minded, and will never see it (so focus on red apples, get the green apples enough information to make an e-commerce ideas decision, and don't think twice about the rotten ones).
C 2 - Experience Rating System
Rate your prospects with this 10 point business experience system to determine the most effective approach for sharing your Ecommerce Ideas:
- A person who moves from job to job.
- A person who works at an entry level position with a company.
- A person who assists a company manager.
- A person who is in a middle management position.
- A person who is in an upper management position.
- A person who shapes the direction their company is moving.
- A salesperson with ecommerce ideas who has an established client base and wants more.
- An experienced salesperson with management experience.
- A self employed business owner with many good ecommerce ideas.
- A seasoned Networker with ecommerce ideas and integrity.
C 3 - Characteristics and Motives
Four Major Personality Characteristics:
aggressive, driven, success oriented
social, fun loving, people person
cause oriented, socially conscientious, team-player
analytical, fact-oriented, realist
C 4 - Be Aware of Your Prospect's Traits.Be aware of your prospects traits to help them find how you can bring value to their lives.
Generally There Are Three Motivation Types:
- Motivated by others
D - The Art of Prospecting
- Prospecting is just like fishing
- Cast a line to friends and relatives
- Move on to acquaintances
- Tap business contacts with ecommerce ideas
- If you are a client, talk to your salespeople
- Prospect through other businesses
- Ride the wave of technical advancement
- Prospect your customer list
- Read the newspapers
- Know service and support people
- Practice the three-foot-rule: Talk to everyone within three feet of you about your ecommerce ideas.
- When you prospect, make sure your clients want to be involved with you, not just the awesome Ecommerce Ideas and products that you sell.
- Remember that the relationship part of the sell is as much or more a part of the process than anything else.
- You are the agent for the Ecommerce ideas. Your personal integrity is important to the history of the company and the quality of the products.
- You speak for the Ecommerce Ideas and you are their representative.
E - Leadership
- What is leadership?
- Leadership - is a process and a property.
- The process of leadership is the use of non-coercive influence to direct and coordinate the activities of the members of an organized group toward the accomplishment of group goals.
- As a property, leadership is a set of qualities or characteristics attributed to those perceived to successfully employ such characteristics.
- Implications - leadership is ascribed to an individual by a group - leaders have power, and anyone can demonstrate leadership regardless of position.
E 2 - Broad Leadership Tasks
- Inspire a shared vision about ecommerce ideas
- Foster collaboration and ownership and recognize individual and team contributions.
- Exercises power effectively and enable others to act.
- Set the right context for the ecommerce ideas in the organization.
E 3 - Leadership Attributes
- Group performance is influenced by leader's behavior.
- Leader behaviours are determined by their attributes - characteristics, knowledge, and skills (i.e., Qualities) interacting with the leader's perception of group attributes, task at hand, and context.
Attributes of a Leader
- Coach---Personal Integrity
- Conflict manager---Problem solver
- Decision maker---Respect
- Emotionally balanced---Stress manager
- Enthusiastic---Time manager
- Good communication---Appropriate use of leadership styles
- Information gatherer---Committed to the common good
- Information manager---Ideological beliefs appropriate to group
- Initiating---Intelligent with practical judgment
- Insightful---Willing to accept responsibility
E 4 - Managers versus Leaders
- The Manager administers;---The Leader innovates.
- The Manager is a copy;---The Leader is an original.
- The Manager maintains;---The Leader develops Ecommerce Ideas.
- The Manger focuses on systems and structure;---The leader focuses on people.
- The Manager relies on control;---The Leader inspires trust.
- The Manger has a short-range view;---The Leader has a long-range perspective.
- The Manager asks how and when;---The Leader asks what and why.
- The Manager has his eye on the bottom line;---The Leader has his eye on the horizon.
- The Manager imitates;---The Leader originates ecommerce ideas.
- The Manager accepts the status quo;---The Leader challenges the status quo.
- The Manager is a classic good soldier;---The Leader is his or her own person.
- The Manager does things right;---The Leader does the right thing.
E 5 - Concepts
- We are all Leaders
- A Leader builds bridges and follow up on ecommerce ideas
- A leader is someone you choose to follow to a place you wouldn't go by yourself.
- The characteristics of a Leader never change.
E 6 - Lessons
- Focus the majority of your efforts on the future.
- Understand the nature of fundamental change.
- Appreciate complex systems and how they work.
- Examine your leadership style to see how it affects Ecommerce Ideas and productivity.
- Create shared vision of ecommerce ideas to build bridges to the future.
The following sites aim at specific needs and benefits. They're laser beams...
For The Aspiring Infopreneur... InfoPublishing
Build an online business based upon what you know
(from work experience, hobbies, passions, or past-times).
If you know your subject matter, and if you're motivated
to build a REAL business with growing, diversified revenues...
Already have an online store? A sales site?
Most SSBs who do are in supreme pain... no traffic.
We remind you of your "no traffic" pain.
The best way is to visit...
... and take the "Get to the Point Test" -- it's a powerful
demo of just how badly off your business is, traffic-wise,
and how much better you could be doing.
Some SBI! clients have spent $30,000+ on their main e-com sites.
But their major source of traffic comes from their $300 SBI!
The Word to Professional Webmasters
Small business people who "do it themselves" are the tip of
the iceberg. Webmasters reach the iceberg... those who want
others to do it for them.
For the folks who reach the iceberg...
Finally, the promise of affiliate marketing is realized.
Publish a theme-based information-jammed content site.
Monetize with the cream of affiliate programs, blend in
additional AdSense and other revenues. Finally...
Build an affiliate site that WORKS. Diversify as you grow
Network Marketing starts with recruiting/lead generation.
Generating leads is "made for the Net." But that's not the
way matters have unfolded. Why? Because everyone in the
industry has tried to force offline methods, online.
There's no need to push (i.e., chase cold calls/prospects)
when you can motivate them to pull (i.e., they call you)
Online Auction Sellers
Auction sellers should free themselves of eBay dependency.
The "Big 3" will do it -->
#3) Build equity.
Now auction sellers can build REAL businesses that THEY own
For Those Selling a Service...
or Could Be!
It's *THE* Most Overlooked Opportunity on the Net.
Build an evergrowing client base until you can say...
"I'm sorry... I'm not taking new clients."
The SBI!-built Theme-Based Content Site is perfect
because every service revolves around a theme
For LOCAL Businesses with LOCAL Clients
There are tens of millions of small local businesses not yet online.
Those who ARE online? They die deaths of quiet, no-traffic desperation.
Show them how to build a Web site that WORKS...
One that delivers 100 times the benefits of a Yellow Pages ad,
At one tenth of the cost.
Whether through Print Ad (see 5P Club) or friend-to-friend,
The KEY is to reach them offline and get them to this important site...
Get paid a referrer or finder's fee by an offline business
for finding a customer (or a "lead") for it. This
monetization model is as classic as business itself.
The Net, though, makes it far more cost-effective...
Selling Hard Goods
Thinking about selling products online? Maybe you already are,
but want to do better... much better? If so...
Year by year, both retailers and shoppers are moving ever more online.
It's the low risk, easy, efficient way to sell. And, for shoppers, it's
the ideal way to buy (fast, convenient, reliable, endless variety, cheap).
So why do 98% of small business online retailers fail?
And why is this little-known, disastrous "98%-fail" statistic good news for YOUR audience?
P.S. Don't miss this regularly self-updating graphic on this site...
E-books (especially non-fiction "how to"), e-photos
(booming!) scans, niche software, etc. The whole "digital
goods for sale" space is soaring.
--> Anything can be digitized -- sell it...
Whether you represent villa rentals in Tuscany, medical
imaging manufacturers, or the services of computer
programmers, you CAN sell or rent effectively online...